T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new ideas for the guild

2 posters

Go down

new ideas for the guild Empty new ideas for the guild

Post  iqofdoom Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:33 pm

here is the place where u guys can put your ideas for the guild.

iqofdoom
Admin

http://tgls.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

new ideas for the guild Empty Re: new ideas for the guild

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:27 pm

I have been a part of 3 guilds before joining TGL; banditoutlaws, PurePower, and SoW/SoR and i have seen a few good ideas from those guilds that maybe we can use.

1. Our guild is highly ranked and many people are trying to get in and we have a maximum capacity of 51 members. So looking at SoW/SoR, how about have a guild started by someones alt that potential new recruits can join so we can all see who is TGL material and who is not. So Whenver there is a spot open in the guild we can have a vote on the froums on who we should move up from the waiting guild to TGL. (my suggestion, if this is accepted, for that guild name should be Waiting List Smile)

2. It is too late to do this for TGL, but if my 1st suggestion is accepted then having a random alt be GM of that guild. From my days in PurePower we had a alt be the GM and there were 3 people with access to that account so that someone allways had access to the GM account if need be to kick someone, update someone's status, ect... The reason banditoutlaws died out was because the GM quit and that was how PurePower was formed.

3. Have some in guild competitions. Be it who can gain the most levels in a week, hide and seek, pga/bi3 completions, ect... I know from previous experience that if it does not have to do with leveling that not all people will participate but it might help brake up the constant grinding.

Well that is just some thoughts that i came up when i was at work today. Any comments and/or tweaks would be appreciated.

Nippy

Back to top Go down

Post  ImaTank Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

I have a couple ideas to expound on Nippy's sister/wing guild idea (numbers correspond with his previous post).

1) Second guild should be called The Demi-God Legion (credit for this goes to dudemanly) and be 350-499, and TGL be moved to 500+. However I think we should keep those who are already in the main wing there (with a few exceptions, we can discuss this later though). Some of them have been here for a long time and its not really fair to "demote" them.

2) Whoever is to become GM there does so with an alt (maybe even just a throwaway acc), that way their main can still find runs easily within this guild. Also maybe have another acc in the sister wing that everybody has access to so if a run doesn't get filled by the main wing, it could be called in the sister wing thus making it easier to find runs by doubling the search pool. I don't know if this would be allowed by the rules but something to think on.

3) Straw seems to be doing an excellent job of starting this. Don't really have much more to suggest here.

ImaTank
ImaTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down