T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas on how to know if ppl is active

4 posters

Go down

ideas on how to know if ppl is active  Empty ideas on how to know if ppl is active

Post  iqofdoom Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:48 pm

This is a forum so ppl dont get kicked just because we havent seen u on. Plz come with some ideas on how to see if ppl are active

Last edited by iqofdoom on Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

iqofdoom
Admin

http://tgls.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

ideas on how to know if ppl is active  Empty Re: ideas on how to know if ppl is active

Post  Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:07 pm

What about kids who will soon have homework to do...

What about when personal matters may keep us off the computer?

Some folks just will not be able to devote as much time to playing as others. I'm going to be sent on an assignment soon and may only have an hour or so per DAY to devote... Getting 5 levels/week is going to be a tall order... Rolling Eyes

...Just make it fair for everyone...

***Idea*** Make a time-clock on this site. People punch in before going into SS and punch out when they finish... ...Just a thought.

Last edited by dudemanly on Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ideas on how to know if ppl is active  Empty Re: ideas on how to know if ppl is active

Post  Fh58k Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, I think that 4-5 levels a week is easy to get, even if only 1 a day, you can fulfill that, only trouble is to know if everybody is getting that 4-5 a week since not everybody is still on the forum. I understand the whole homework thing though, having once made a 3 month break from ss to focus on school, so if anybody has work related troubles to meet the needs, they should tell Maryo that and have a lessened requirement to be considered active.

Fh is sexy

Last edited by Fh58k on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fh58k
Fh58k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gargk Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Can someone define active?
Gargk
Gargk

Back to top Go down

Post  TCMTroll Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:32 pm

I can barely manage 1 level a day. Mostly it's half a level a day. Level takes 5 PGA runs, and I gotta say PGA is getting booooring. So sometimes I go to UWI for a change of scenery, and get a bit worse leveling ratio. Then there's the 2 other characters I'm trying to get to 333. One's 300, and the other 201. Takes forever! Mad
TCMTroll
TCMTroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Gargk Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 pm

First, can't lvling alts be considered activity?

Second, an idea for knowing if ppl are active:
Post on forum called something like "Weekend Check-In" and sometime each Fri-Sun we just post our current lvls. Then, Maryo and VGMs can work together going through them to check the activity in order to make more informed decisions.
Gargk
Gargk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down