T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to all guild members

2 posters

Go down

to all guild members  Empty to all guild members

Post  sircarp Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:39 am

hi all

it came to my attention that we have a few guildmembers who are not running with guild if they are on and onley doing the things thay like or wanna do, why that is i dont know but we all guildies wanna have a good guild or dont we .

i just want to say to those guildies that if u will continue this there will b a boot waiting to kick and yes im wel aware that u not can run like me always but ur in a guild cq team.

i could go on and on but i wont its just not fair to the guildies who put a lot of time and effort in this guild to b (how do i put it )handled like this .

this is also for those guildies that are inactive.

its not to all of u but who the shoe fits wears it .

thx tomatsaft ,i forgot to put in some thing .
ofcourse u all can run with frients who are not in guld and so thats not the isue .

greetings sircarp Neutral Neutral
sircarp
sircarp

Back to top Go down

to all guild members  Empty Re: to all guild members

Post  NotNow1 Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Hey carp,

I know I'm probably high on the "naughty list" as many people will see me on during the day (west coast North American time (GMT -8 )...) and not running guild - reason is I'm either on for less than 30min and just doing a few PGA floors for exp, or, if on for longer, I'm frequently away from the PC because of work and kids (I work from home...) - as in one or two battles and then away for 5-10 minutes (kids can be sooooo needy...) so a single PGA run can take me over 2 hours to do and I usually end up suiciding early 'cause I need to leave. All in all, not very conducive to running with anybody (hence the reason the alt army was originally created....)...occassionally I get to run guild at this time of day, but work has been crazy lately for some reason - hopefully it'll cool off again soon and I can get a few more guild runs in at this time. Regardless, I'd rather get some staggered exp whenever I can, even if it means I can't commit to a guild run. The other option is to not log in as my main unless I can commit to a solid hour of grinding - this would cost me somewhere upwards of 1M exp a day (you'd be surprised how much "bonus" exp you can get in several 15-20 minute sessions throughout the day)...not ideal as far as I'm concerned.

After the kids are in bed and the wife is fed (anywhere from 21:00-23:00 until around 01/02:00) I tend to jump on whatever guild runs are called (assuming work leaves me alone...). If no runs are called, and nobody responds to my "any runs?" question, I just set out on my own (I HATE downtime) and I bail and join guild if a run does eventually get called (if you ever see me show up in Pathy form, he's likely fresh from battle and bleeding all over Smile ).

As a side note, not sure what's been up lately, but I've found there haven't been a whole lot of people on this time of day (2 days ago my FL had 7 people on it at 01:00 and I was 4 of them! 1 was guild (whom I was running with...rnjc if I remember correctly...) and the other 2 were non-guild and in their own runs with their respective guilds). I've also notice lately that even when there are a few guild on this time of day there haven't been as many runs called as there used to be.....I can speculate as to why this is, but those on know better than me so I'll keep my opinions on the matter to myself....regardless, my DB is feeling the pinch (I mainly run pathy with my alts now so my DB will be fresh for any called runs).

Anyway, that's it for me...damn...was hoping for 15 minutes of grinding, but I guess it'll have to wait for a few more hours now Sad ...

NotNow1

Back to top Go down