T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks everyone

4 posters

Go down

Thanks everyone Empty Thanks everyone

Post  Gargk Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:21 am

Hi all. Just wanted to say that I quit TGL. It is nothing personal to anyone. I had fun here and met a lot of cool people whom I consider friends. I only hope you all can respect my decision and take the opportunity to get a good, fresh TGL recruit. Being in the top SS guild was an honor that I wont forget. Thanks everyone for all your help and friendship. I will be around later but for now I am taking a little break from SS to clear my head. PM me for a run or a chat or whatever sometime. Good luck and see you around shik Wink

Gargk
Gargk
Gargk

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone Empty thx

Post  sircarp Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:41 am

u to gargk thx for the time and runs ,ill bet ill see u later but for now see ya .

greetings Cool Cool Cool Cool
sircarp
sircarp

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone Empty Re: Thanks everyone

Post  matulda Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:04 pm

aaaawwww, will miss you...!
matulda
matulda

Back to top Go down

Thanks everyone Empty :(

Post  grammy27 Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:08 am

i enjoyed running with you hope to see you soon. i will miss u as well.
grammy27
grammy27

Back to top Go down

Post  Gargk Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

This is for those who are confused....

I left TGL and for the most part SS1 for my own personal reasons. If you think it was to chase dragon191 around well news flash... she started playing ss2 again after I went back to it. I might not be a leader but I am sure as heck not a follower. I am doing what makes me happy and that is all that should matter to people. My career path will not end with Jamie... but it will begin here and I am going to do whatever it takes to make it happen. If you are offended that I am pursuing a different path (game art developing, modding, etc) then maybe we didn't know each other that well...

For those who supported my decisions and are not talking behind my back or spreading rumors... THANK YOU.

To my real friends, good luck with whatever you choose to do in life! Smile
Gargk
Gargk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum