T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sorry

Go down

sorry Empty sorry

Post  Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:42 am

I would like to appologize to everyone for my lack of playing time and lack of participating in runs the past few days. I am in the process of moving up to college and trying to buy a car. So even when i am on i have to afk frequently do to packing and what not. Just wanted to let everyone know in case anyone had a problem with it.

Nippy

Back to top Go down

sorry Empty Re: sorry

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:45 pm

I have decided that it is time for me to move on from tgl

for starters my rl problems have limited my playing time and im taking up a spot that someone else can make a more usefull contribution 2. On another note, since i have joined this guild i have beaten both pga and bi3 multiple times. In sacred seasons 1 there is only 1 elite guild and that is you guys. What i found fun in the past is having multiple good-great guilds that can compete against each other and give a wider range of players the oppertunity to learn from experienced players...I think part of the reason of lack of decent (attitude not level) players is the fact that 90% of the pro's are all in this guild and not spread out to help others. That being said i have enjoyed my time with all of you and if any of you feel the need to remove me from your friends list i will completly understand though i hope you dont. Thank you for the good expeirences and good luck to all of you Smile

Nippy

*p.s can one of the mods/admins ban me from this forum please and thank you*

Back to top Go down

Post  ImaTank Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

Hehe, yuxxx got you didn't she? Wish you the best with college and I'll see you around.
ImaTank
ImaTank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum