T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to the guild

+2
Straughnhold
glotharr
6 posters

Go down

Open letter to the guild Empty Open letter to the guild

Post  glotharr Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:43 am

To those that are too good to run with the rest of us. You complain that we don't lvl fast enough but you won't run with us. You are an UBER now and you only run certain arenas with certain people.
FINE!
But don't complain about the rest of us that have to lvl with the non -ubers!

I can't get 5 lvls a day like you but i am trying so either help out or Shut Up!

glotharr

Back to top Go down

Open letter to the guild Empty Re: Open letter to the guild

Post  Straughnhold Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:16 am

Who is this directed at?
Straughnhold
Straughnhold

Back to top Go down

Post  amrytje Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 am

glotharr wrote:To those that are too good to run with the rest of us. You complain that we don't lvl fast enough but you won't run with us. You are an UBER now and you only run certain arenas with certain people.
FINE!
But don't complain about the rest of us that have to lvl with the non -ubers!

I can't get 5 lvls a day like you but i am trying so either help out or Shut Up!

And don't forget those that start a run with us 'nubs' and suddenly 'have to go' because they're joining a run with other 'ubers'. Face it glotharr, we're toys. Tools for some even. Wink

And no I ain't going to tell on them. They know who they are, let's hope they at least blush reading this.

amrytje

Back to top Go down

Post  glotharr Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:30 am

Well Straughn this is directed at the people that won't run with the guild. Or if they do they run their alt. The people you see sitting in shik that ignore every request for a run. The people who only run if it's the (right) team. To me this is worse than inactivity. We are in a guild to be helpful to each other which in turn is helpful to each of us. I will run with any guild member if i am free and i won't leave(sorry d/ced) for a better run.

glotharr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Well since the fact that using alts was mentioned i am going to assume that part of that message was directed at me since I used my hypno on a a lot of runs for the first 3 floors of pga when i was getting ready for pvp tournament. If there is anything else in particular that you would like to say about/too me please feel free to either post it here and/or send me a message explaining excactly what you dont like about how I act and I will try to settle it.

Nippy

Back to top Go down

Post  iqofdoom Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I dont think its a good idea to make acusations in the forum instead of talking to the persons conserned. If there is a conflict come take to a vgm or the gm and we will try to find a solution. This only brings tension and no solutions and i do not approve of that. Anyway i dont think its fair to put it that way - at least say who you are writing about so they can defend themselves.

iqofdoom
Admin

http://tgls.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  glotharr Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:39 am

First to Nippy I wasn't talking about using alts in first floors. People usually ask if u mind and most people say np.

Second I talked to Maryo today and he agreed that there were people in guild that won't run with guildies.

So in conclusion I say again that by helping each other we help the guild.

glotharr

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:02 pm

I don't recall telling people that they need to level more, but I do fit the 'high level that does not run with others a lot' so I'll just explain my ways in case it was partially aimed at me.

My main is more than strong enough to do anything in this game. There's no point in leveling it more for whatever reason, and I don't care about the leaderboard or the #1 position at all. The way I'm still having fun in this game is leveling my alt account currently, so just running on my main, which needs almost 4 mil exp per level, isn't my idea of fun anymore.

I rejoined this guild on the agreement with Maryo that I'd be there for completion runs, and I was let free in my choice of who to run with outside of those. And doing duo/trio runs (mostly with aforementioned alternate account) is my way of playing this game 95% of the time, I'll go to group runs when I feel lonely and need a hug.

Anyways, you're not missing that much when I'm not in runs, I'm not that fun.

Back to top Go down

Post  TCMTroll Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:38 pm

Nippy wrote:Well since the fact that using alts was mentioned i am going to assume that part of that message was directed at me since I used my hypno on a a lot of runs for the first 3 floors of pga when i was getting ready for pvp tournament. If there is anything else in particular that you would like to say about/too me please feel free to either post it here and/or send me a message explaining excactly what you dont like about how I act and I will try to settle it.

Nippy

No, I heard it pretty clearly and it's not you. You use your alt and main all in 1 run.
TCMTroll
TCMTroll

Back to top Go down

Post  TCMTroll Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Elzhi wrote:I don't recall telling people that they need to level more, but I do fit the 'high level that does not run with others a lot' so I'll just explain my ways in case it was partially aimed at me.

My main is more than strong enough to do anything in this game. There's no point in leveling it more for whatever reason, and I don't care about the leaderboard or the #1 position at all. The way I'm still having fun in this game is leveling my alt account currently, so just running on my main, which needs almost 4 mil exp per level, isn't my idea of fun anymore.

I rejoined this guild on the agreement with Maryo that I'd be there for completion runs, and I was let free in my choice of who to run with outside of those. And doing duo/trio runs (mostly with aforementioned alternate account) is my way of playing this game 95% of the time, I'll go to group runs when I feel lonely and need a hug.

Anyways, you're not missing that much when I'm not in runs, I'm not that fun.

Think the attack was 40% aimed at you, and 60& at another.
TCMTroll
TCMTroll

Back to top Go down

Post  glotharr Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:30 am

This wasnt meant as an attack. Only that while people are trying to figure out ways to identify people for being inactive they need to ask themselves why people quit playing. Do they have other priorities? Or did they just get tired of standing in pga for an hour trying to get a run? If as much time was spent running with guild as trying to kick them then maybe people would play more. I wrote the first letter after seeing a few of the lower lvl guildies trying to get a run and being ignored. I admit it was harsh and for that i apologize. But when you notice that lvl 400 asking for a run remember they are a guildmember also.

glotharr

Back to top Go down

Post  Gargk Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 am

Lets just be open and honest otherwise this post is a little pointless. If 40% was aimed at Elz then I can only assume that the other 60% is aimed at Dragon. First, 2 people don't make or break this guild for simple runs. Either we have a lot of inactive players or there are more than 2 people that don't run with guild often. I will be the first to admit that I run my Thau 24/7 but that's because the savage semi-retired. In my opinion, its no longer an alt ESPECIALLY after 400 (25 more lvls). This is TGL and we have probably all if not a majority of the active "uber" levels. What more can we ask for? Sacred Seasons is just not what it used to be in the way that there was ALWAYS a run if you looked enough. But face it... SS is pretty dead these days and finding runs is harder than ever. You might think that only enforces your point (and it does a bit) but that also should be the source of peoples understanding. We are dealing with many different people from all over the world so there are many different personalities. Levels don't dictate who you are so if you think "uber" levels are doing what they do because of some sense of superiority then you are wrong. Maryo has a style of play that is nothing but 5 man PGA and he is 800+ yet even he is getting bored of the same thing over and over. If we want our guild to stick together then maybe we should try a little philosophy that says... live and let live. Let those who have played the crap out of this game play how they want to play. By now I think they have the right to keep things interesting however they see fit. Lets just be thankful we are all active in some way and still in TGL. It could be worse...
Gargk
Gargk

Back to top Go down

Open letter to the guild Empty Re: Open letter

Post  Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

umm.. in case it was me.. i run w/ my alt if i can't find a run if i ask.. and if I'm standing in shiik it means i'm doing some work. cant expect me to run every time u guys ask for 1. i have rl stuffs to do.. work.. as a matter of fact i'm playing while i'm at work.. i really run if i have time.. but if im just standing there esp. not replying it means i'm doing some work.. i do executive cheques.. payrolls..and my boss's presentation..set him for meetings and so on.. so busy days means shiik for me.

btw. i lag at home coz of my crappy lappy/net idk whick or maybe both so hope u guys understand if i cant do runs that much during sat. & sunday for me.. thanx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down