T G L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inactivity!!!

5 posters

Go down

Inactivity!!! Empty Inactivity!!!

Post  MaryoBlack Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 am

Here u can nominate inactive members... Evil or Very Mad
Arrow ... Arrow ... Arrow
Ok...i think this players are inactive
Qiao
PirateK456
Erthrhw
Melmanator
So what u think about this...anyone of u did run with them lately?
And let me know if they are more inactives in guild ... Question

Last edited by MaryoBlack on Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:00 am; edited 3 times in total
MaryoBlack
MaryoBlack

http://maryoblack.hi5.com

Back to top Go down

Inactivity!!! Empty Re: Inactivity!!!

Post  iqofdoom Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 am

what about we do it from progress reports so we can see who is lvling and who is not because u have to be on to lvl

iqofdoom
Admin

http://tgls.freeforums.biz

Back to top Go down

Inactivity!!! Empty reinactivity

Post  grammy27 Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:23 pm

i agree with iq but i think it should be a min. of 2 or three lvls a week that sounds fair. but if someone is going to be out of town or have a family matter to deal with they should drop maryo a note.
grammy27
grammy27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

I think there should be a REALISTIC set of guidelines for inactivity measurement. Not all of us can be online for extended periods of time daily. When I'm working, I usually can't get online at all during the day and I'm sure many others have the same situation. I'd love to be able to play SS all day long and put 2-3 levels or more PER DAY on, but it's just not going to happen for most of us. 1-2 levels a week seems OK for higher level characters, but there will be circumstances that arise that may even prevent that.

Maybe if we all put our thoughts and ideas together, we can come up with some plausible ideas for inactivity measures. I don't think anyone in this guild agreed to join just to get booted out because they aren't able to dedicate a portion of their daily routine to the game. What if the internet in your area goes down for a few days...? Would that be reason to be booted out of TGL?... I think not.

Together we can figure this out!

Back to top Go down

Inactivity!!! Empty Re: inactivity

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm

i think jay (homerjay) & cure is always online, they grind really, maybe just online in different timezone

i agree to dude's reply yes some of us have work and busy we can't grind all the time, we have rl stuffs going..
so i guess its okay as long as we gain some lvl, hope theres no pressure about lvling & stuffs just saying some of us have work, busy & rl stuffs. thanx. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Fh58k Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:33 pm

I agree with Ferga, and I feel that we have a good a good thing going on here right now, why fix what aint broke? I understand Maryo's desire to be the best always, but we can limit our nomadic ways just a bit I would think.

Fh is sexy

Last edited by Fh58k on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fh58k
Fh58k
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HomerJay Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 am

This forum seems a little burdensome. I like the idea of updating the list but I think at the same time maybe we should delete all old posts so that we can chime in on the new people on the list. On the current list I ran with Qaio not to long ago, probably within the last week, but only once.
HomerJay
HomerJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum